Established in 2000, G&C Solution is focusing on IT, service, consulting, and eBusiness fields. At the same time, it supports expert groups and provides free element technology and practical experience to job seekers such as the unemployed and university students. We support digital transformation through the ProjectCafé service. Formation of Collaboration of Practices (COP)
All aspects of global society are being reorganized according to digital transformation. It requires joint participation and effort to minimize pain.
- 1. Socialization process: Unlike the past, where students, job-discontinued members, unemployed people, senior citizens, and new job seekers who need jobs in accordance with new changes enter society through socialization processes such as colleges, they go through a socialization process through participation.
- 2. Source of Demand: Organizations created by public organizations, corporations, and NGOs, as well as beneficiary organizations such as cooperatives, generate demand for manpower and members, and the Global Story movement educates and supplies appropriate people.
- 3. Social Resources: Pro bono, volunteer work, talent donation, sponsorship, resource donation, and support from public resources provide the resources and services necessary for movement.
- 4. Public Relations and Communication: The government and media organizations will be responsible for providing institutional support for the movement, promoting and communicating, and providing information.
ProjectCafé will advise you on the learning path that is right for you.
- Inquiry : email@example.com
- Professional learning at ProjectCafé
- Find something to eat at ProjectCafé
- Mindset of Purpose, Expert and Autonomous
Active creation of self-interest (Advantage) with the mindset that the world is oneInquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org
How and where
- Anyone can participate
- ProjectCafé or remote
- Orientation setting and learning through frequent consultation
COP Service scheme
- ① Customer relation
- ② Collaboration
- ③ Community
- ④ Creativity